n4p226r

great service. mag pinning service

If I purchased some Gen 3 Pmags, can I also have them shipped directly to you to be converted? And about how long is the turn around right now?

Yes.  Turnaround depends on what's going on when they get here but typically within three business days.

Interested as well. Also what's the cost?

$10ea

See here for more info: http://midwestpx.com/product_info.php?cPath=15_81&products_id=364

Trying to order your conversion service and keep getting an error saying there's a problem with the credit card... but the cc works and I even tried a different card. Maybe too many people are trying to order stuff right now?

Trying to order your conversion service and keep getting an error saying there's a problem with the credit card... but the cc works and I even tried a different card. Maybe too many people are trying to order stuff right now?

I checked the logs and the one name I see with repeated failed transactions with two different cards is returning the same error.  Billing zip code match only, street address isn't matching.