Sign in to follow this  
Scrappy

So now you can be arrested in NY for playing with a toy gun!!!

eh idk. you dont go to a public park and shoot that. theres kids playing and your shooting that. im all for gun rights and the 2nd amendment but from what i see it looks like he just took it with his kids to the park down the street while kids are on the swings hes at one of the tables shooing. Maybe a nice dont do this ever again or you will be charged would be nice. but the guy is kind of wrong for doing this in a park.

He remained in custody Wednesday evening, on charges of reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a minor, resisting arrest, and possession of an illegal BB gun.

Father had bad judgement,

Park moms were vindictive,

Police took a dangerous criminal off the streets.

Park moms rejoice.

over-reaction from the other parents..   father was crazy stupid for doing it in the first place..  technically illegal, so he was committing a crime (although a really stupid one)...  the only thing i could see sticking is possession of illegal BB gun (just saying that makes it sound even dumber that any BB gun is illegal)..  he didnt endanger anyone and resisting arrest?  really? 

Ha all I pictured while reading this was the one time me and my little cousins were playing with wooden swords. The girls each had small one handed swords and I had a big ass two handed Claymore. That must have been funny to watch and probably had a much higher risk of injury than a toy gun. NYC is a cesspool of idiocy. I love NYC but I can't stand the politicians and sometimes the people there.