Shawnmoore81

A-hole neighbors

I've these nieghbors that moved into the neighborhood a year or 2 ago. They came from the ghettos of Philly and are now in my nice neighborhood. Well today I hear a commotion and look outside and I see a group of the kids that live there out in my front yard with their pitbull on its long leash running around my front yard. Of course I'm not happy. I go down stairs and when I walk out my garage and see them in my FBI agent neighbors yard. Then they unleash the dog to go chase some kind of critter through people yards. So now I see what they are up too and am really pissed. I called animal control and still no answer.

Hey, cut them some slack, all they want to do is escape the inner city and live in the nice suburbs while practicing the behaviours that made the city a sh*thole to begin with.

Hopefully they don't vote.

thats awful, they don't play basketball too do they?

Actually they play basketball everyday in the street.

The parents weren't the ones running around it was the kids. Age range from high school down to like 8.

Seriously? I'm a racist redneck because this trash moves into the suburbs and acts like animals? I have no problems with my black and asian neighbors who are nice productive members of society. But acting like this in unacceptable. I have a 2 year old daughter. What if the dog went after her? Would it still be ok? Training dogs to hunt in our yards is such a stupid idea I don't even know where to begin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I got a little d bag who throws 3" river bed stones my way, he says he's throwing at his tree but there landing in my driveway and lawn. I told him to stop and 5 min later i watched him lob over another one. this time i was watching and confronted him, I asked what the hell he was thinking,  he had no answer , it was as if i was looking into dead space when i looked him in the eyes.  trouble  I say...