Sign in to follow this  
MidwestPX

Nickel Boron and Phosphated BCGs in stock - $154.95+

I gotta say, that Boron one you sent me is smoooooooth as silk!

Any other kits like we spoke of?

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

would you guys say somthing like this makes a big difference in an AR build. I am in the process of getting all the pieces i can without an FID and If this is somthing superior too......lets say, the stock BCG in an xm-15 id be interested. I just dont really know enough about the quality difference.

Any insight ?

I gotta say, that Boron one you sent me is smoooooooth as silk!

Any other kits like we spoke of?

Typos courtesy Apple...

Got alot of irons in the fire atm, remind me again which one you proposed was?

would you guys say somthing like this makes a big difference in an AR build. I am in the process of getting all the pieces i can without an FID and If this is somthing superior too......lets say, the stock BCG in an xm-15 id be interested. I just dont really know enough about the quality difference.

Any insight ?

The BCG is the heart of your rifle.  It does all the work.  Many failures/stoppages with this platform can be traced directly to a bad BCG.  Either of these would be an upgrade over a stock Bushmaster BCG as the bolts are made of a better steel and they're individually MPI tested (I believe BMs are batch).

Heh....Geeze.. CRS....

We were discussing my builds I think... Already have lower, your bcg, etc... Think we were talking barrels, upper parts kits, uppers, etc. I'm sure whatever you are planning getting in, I can use. Think ou mentioned they were from same company doing our others... So what's next coming in? When I get back from vacation, might get another boron bcg off ya too. Already stole that one from the build and stuck it in my BM..

Typos courtesy Apple...

Heh....Geeze.. CRS....

We were discussing my builds I think... Already have lower, your bcg, etc... Think we were talking barrels, upper parts kits, uppers, etc. I'm sure whatever you are planning getting in, I can use. Think ou mentioned they were from same company doing our others... So what's next coming in? When I get back from vacation, might get another boron bcg off ya too. Already stole that one from the build and stuck it in my BM..

Typos courtesy Apple...

A huge shipment of LPKs probably next week.  NiB BCGs, at the rate they're selling, will be gone before the night is out.