zoid

Handguns You Are Still Having Trouble Finding...

CZ-75 SP01 9mm

This is also my "holy grail".  The SP-01 is VERY hard to find at a reasonable price. The operative word here is "reasonable".

CZ-USA says they are behind over 3K units for this model.  When one hits Gunbroker, they usually start at $900 - then go up.

S&W M&P 9 Pro 5"

LGS told me 4 or 5 month wait, that was 3 months ago. Did a gun price request here and Rick from OMG Custom Guns replied stating 6 to 9 month wait. :icon_rolleyes:

Neah

Try gun broker... I have also been looking for some time... But know one had any idea locally... I was lucky enough to find one and use a FFL local to me...

HK P30 9mm

Sig P226 9mm Scorpion or Scorpion TB

Really?  I have seen P30's in Otto's, RTSP, PK90 has them now, Cheyenne Mountain.  Pretty much every store I go into has various P30's.  The ones that are tough to find are the P30L without the safety.

P30's at Otto are usually 40 cals. I want a 9mm. I'm on a waiting list there. He needs about 30 of them. He had 1 P30L before I was ready and it went by by... I can get one online I'm sure, but right now, still waiting on 3 f-ing permits.

Really?  I have seen P30's in Otto's, RTSP, PK90 has them now, Cheyenne Mountain.  Pretty much every store I go into has various P30's.  The ones that are tough to find are the P30L without the safety.

Hey Chris, I have been watching Gunbroker, most of the time they bid them out of my price range. I have limited budget for my firearm purchases. If anything I will wait it out for my LGS to get them in, he has me on a waiting list & has quoted a very reasonable price.

Neah
Try gun broker... I have also been looking for some time... But know one had any idea locally... I was lucky enough to find one and use a FFL local to me...

Just bought 3 boxes of SD .380 for $18 a box of 20. Have seen the same thing selling for $36 elsewhere. Also found and bought a new Colt Mustang Pocketlite at a non auction website. Two M&P Shields sitting on shelves at my LGS for 3 weeks now. Plenty of Glocks, Sigs and HK's, M&P's. Pretty much all the same old guns that used to be on my LGS shelves pre panic buying.

This is also my "holy grail".  The SP-01 is VERY hard to find at a reasonable price. The operative word here is "reasonable".

CZ-USA says they are behind over 3K units for this model.  When one hits Gunbroker, they usually start at $900 - then go up.

Mine too. Plus I need money!