Maksim

So who has a Desert Eagle?

I shot the .357 and .44 Mag at "The Gun Store" in Las Vegas ... I will say, beautiful weapon, lots of fun. But I just can't see spending allllll that money on it unless I was independently wealthy.

if and when I get a real hi-power gun, I'd probably get a Glock in 10mm. *** I KNOW *** 10mm is not a 44 Mag nor .50 AE. but 10mm is at least equivalent to .357 Mag, .. and say you go for a Glock 20. It lets you hold 15 rounds of 10mm (in the most reliable handgun around, plus spare magazines of course) and you can convert it to a few wildcat hunter rounds OR drop in a .40 S&W barrel... so you can have a Glock 22 full-time and a 10mm hi-cap hi-power handgun whenever you need it.

** I know, I know, it's not a Desert Eagle lol. I know.

The 10mm is the rough equivalent of a 41mag. Be aware though that in the lightweight Glock, the gun torques side to side. The Firing recoil is really straight up and down.

Fun though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My DE with extra cash can also be turned into a .357, .41 mag, and .44 mag. All it takes is a barrel change and a mag change. I want the .44 mag change.

.44 <-> .50 is relatively easy. Getting a .357 bolt or .44 bolt on their own is a PITA. THe barrels and mags, not so much. Dunno the last time I saw any .41 mag stuff for sale.