monmouth

T&T Reloading, PA

They do many of the PA gun shows.  Older school couple, the shows and actual live customers in the store keep them quite busy.  I don't believe they do email - by the time they get to them and reply, and you get out there, stock disappears especially in this climate.

My advice is to go see them in person.

They also don't give out their location on their website-the info there will get you within a mile or so of the shop and no closer. They are NOT on either of the two roads mentioned on their website. Baffling. Someone on this board did post an actual street address for them fairly recently-a search should turn it up.

That said, they have stuff that's hard to find at pretty good prices; only some on display, the rest you'll have to ask for. I was particularly impressed with their selection of powder. They had primers but limited purchase to roughly the value of the other stuff you bought Come with a list, with alternate selections ready to go. You may find exactly what you want, or you may be able to leave with something you can substitute.

I was there a few months ago. Decent selection of stuff. 8 lb powders, bullets and primers.

He does a lot of gun shows and doesnt answer the phone. But when u get there there s a lot of stuff. This is a house with an extended garage right across the cemery and the Forks United Church.

Doesnt say anything like TNT relo......but Computer Repair or something. There s a large truck parked on the property as well.

11 man Stockertown,PA on the gets gets you close.