Sign in to follow this  
mikeyboyeee

Got to shoot the new sub 2000

This little sucker in .40 has got some pop to it.  Much more then I thought it woulkd, but it is very light so....

Fun to shoot. Sights kinda suck.   Plastic stock really dug into my shoulder. Very hard plastic.  Going to try and come up with some type of foam solution just to feel more comfy.

Going to make a nice glovebox gun when I move to Florida :)

I find this gun very difficult to deal with when putting back together. Build is Keltec so fit n finish eh.

Love to mount a red dot on it and still have it fold easily, but not looking to spend 175 on the red lion forend, etc.

Looking fwd to shooting it some more.

Shame no one else came out with something similar but higher quality.

Shame no one else came out with something similar but higher quality.

Actually Kel Tec originally made a rifle that looked identical to the Sub 2000 called a Sub 9 or Sub 40.  They were made entirely of metal and the fit/finish was far superior to the sub 2000.  Kel Tec found them difficult to sell bc they had an MSRP of $700 and discontinued them after making only 3500 units.  

I own a g19 version sub2k and have a g23 version on the way to the ffl.  I also recently purchased a rare Sub 40 that uses SW mags (only ~200 produced by Kel Tec) and I will post pics of it when I pick it up from Tony.