Sonnylee

Primers Midway

For some reason the winchester primers are the hardest to find.  I have found almost everything locally and online except winchesters.  I have worked up a couple of loads that only work the way I like with WSR primers.

Ken

For some reason the winchester primers are the hardest to find.  I have found almost everything locally and online except winchesters.  I have worked up a couple of loads that only work the way I like with WSR primers.

Ken

Recobstargetshop.com has them in stock as of an hour ago!

What the hell!  Still not there.  Do they just put up small batches every couple of hours or something.  The only thing there now is small pistol, large pistol, and 209 primers.  No riffle primers at all.

Ken

What the hell!  Still not there.  Do they just put up small batches every couple of hours or something.  The only thing there now is small pistol, large pistol, and 209 primers.  No riffle primers at all.

Ken

Sorry, Ken. I was referring to the pistol primers. I missed your "WSR".

Sorry, Ken. I was referring to the pistol primers. I missed your "WSR".

Thats cool.  I was starting to wonder if they keep putting them up and im just missing it.  I know stuff goes way fast as of late.  Ill make myself nuts trying to find something, now, back to trying to find powder!

Ken

I couldn't figure out if the 5k limit on primers of each type meant 5k rifle and 5k pistol, or 5k large pistol, 5k small pistol, 5k magnum small pistol, etc., last night when I ordered. Anybody know?

Ken, what kind of powder are you looking for?

It's 5 k per type of primer.. SPP, LPP, 209p SP, SRP, LRP,