Earlswagger

Moved back in nj need some assistance

Hi all, long time rifle / pistol shooter more into action pistol then target. I live not far from Clinton, nj and have spent the last few days researching area ranges. I am perplexed. I looked up a map of all ranges clubs and stores. ( fantastic map made by someone on this forum! Great work) anyway. First one was shongum? Went to that site, they literally have a 200 person waiting list! Then croton? - not accepting members at this time, then over to scfgpa. Same, not accepting members at this time.

So, the question. Is it really that bad? Or am I missing places? It would be great to find a place within 30 mins of my location. But so far seems unrealistic.

I welcome any insight you all can provide.

Thanks.

Hi all, long time rifle / pistol shooter more into action pistol then target. I live not far from Clinton, nj and have spent the last few days researching area ranges. I am perplexed. I looked up a map of all ranges clubs and stores. ( fantastic map made by someone on this forum! Great work) anyway. First one was shongum? Went to that site, they literally have a 200 person waiting list! Then croton? - not accepting members at this time, then over to scfgpa. Same, not accepting members at this time.

So, the question. Is it really that bad? Or am I missing places? It would be great to find a place within 30 mins of my location. But so far seems unrealistic.

I welcome any insight you all can provide.

Thanks.

I see or your home range it says Easton fish ?

Are you looking for another range?

Thanks for the input. And yes. I joined Easton, great range but closer to 50-60 mins from me. And let's face it, anyone can goin for 35 bux. So most Sundays its a mad house. I have gone during the week when off of work. But it's 2 hours round trip so it's tough to do.

I guess it is what it is, I was spoiled, l lived in pa for the last 3 yrs and I was 20 mins from my range.

Selfishly, I was hoping someone said- " oh man you should go to blah, it's only around the corner" lol

Thanks all.