jm3isme

Flash hider removal

I bought a BCM upper and it came in with a flash hider. I bought a nj legal muzzle brake and I want to put it on. But before I do, I wanna ask if the thread is reverse thread or not? And also what are some easier ways and tricks for removal? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thank you I will try to tackle it today after work. I have no use for the flash hider but before I try to cut it off I'm going to try to back it off. Going to replace it with a Miculek comp.

Get some really good ear plugs!

Believe me I know, I have the same comp on another rifle. It's loud.. Do u recommend anything better for under 100$? I was considering the stag 3G comp or rock river arms directionally tuned and ported muzzle brake

Thank you I will try to tackle it today after work. I have no use for the flash hider but before I try to cut it off I'm going to try to back it off. Going to replace it with a Miculek comp.

i just installed one for a buddy and we both loved it when he too kit out but it is extremely loud if your next to it.

I have the Griffin break and I think it's the best one I have ever used. It looks a lot like the Spikes one. I haven't ever used the Spikes comp but the Griffin has been great and no one complains about it being to loud. I also have the YHM and I don't even like that one, the people around me hate it to say the least, it works pretty well but the Griffin is so much better. I think I paid $85 for it.

Griffin Armament M4SD II Tactical Compensator-XHP556TC

You might want to index that comp correctly.....

It is correct, the rifle is laying horizontal in a table. That's why it looks side ways. Gimme some credit lol!! I'm a right handed shooter, Jerry Miculek directions are to index the comp to the 1'oclock position, which it is