intercooler

gunshow today and tomorrow, best western matamoras

Last time I was there, .223 was $1.00 a round or more.  Yesterday I saw it there for $.50 or less per round.  Still high but better.  .22 lr was still high.  The stuff I saw was $40-$65.00 a brick.  I saw a nice Russian SKS I would have liked, just no cash. I did pick up a knife, some targets, a flashlight for my JR carbine, and of course some venison jerky.

Also, on a kind of funny note, I was walking back to the show area from the rest room and was approached by a young kid who asked me what was necessary to purchase a firearm.  He looked quite dejected when I told him that if he was from NJ he needed his FID, driving licence, and an FFL.  I kind of got the feeling he was trying to circumvent a law or two.  I hope I'm wrong.

Really high prices like $1400 for a mini 14 and $900 for fn49 with a newer stock, yikes!! Still at panic prices, 10mm ammo for $33 a box damn.

$225 was the cheapest mosin I found and its nothing special.

But they did have a Mac 11

Really high prices like $1400 for a mini 14 and $900 for fn49 with a newer stock, yikes!! Still at panic prices, 10mm ammo for $33 a box damn.

$225 was the cheapest mosin I found and its nothing special.

But they did have a Mac 11

The guy selling the Mini 14 for $1400 was crazy high priced for all his stuff.