DeerSlayer

Sportsman channel Glock torture test on now!

It was on from 10-10:30 pm Tac TV: Glock torture test part 1. It airs again at 1am 9/24 Set your DVR or put on a pot of coffee, 5 hour energy, or have a RedBull :D they did some pretty hardcore stuff to those guns worth watching, especially if your a Glock fan. Monday nite every week is all gun shows. I also recommend Cam & CO daily at 5pm very informative about current events concerning gun laws. Also worth DVR if your not home to watch when it airs.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I think this is a repeat but it is a very good show. I think they are in the process of running an Daniel Defense m4 in the end i belive they are going to try to run 100,000 rds through it by the end as par tof the test. I like Larry Vickers no nonsence guy. I would love to take one of his 1911 building courses

Now they have "all about ARs" on, Why didnt i know about this channel before!

do you hunt? Maybe why you never tuned in. Lock & Load Mondays rule!

My man cave Tv only gets Sportsmen channel, Outdoor Channel, Baseball, Football & Hockey. not sure if any other channels work never tried watching them lol.:lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

The banquet I went to a week ago is for an organization I'm in called the union sportsman alliance. They have a show on there called brotherhood outdoors.

If anyone is interested I can post up info on some packages they offer. Priced well. Comes with a buck knife, stickers, DVD, carhart depending on what you spend. The carhart one is $100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD