JaredC

SPORTSMANS GUIDE.... F- Customer Service....

F-ing bastards. Are they, like, NEVER going to have .22lr again? Why not just leave everybody in the queue? 

I've even unsubscribed from their daily announcements. "FREE SHIPPING ONLY TODAY" ... You can get all the French Army socks you want shipped free. Yipp..

Used French army socks that is...

I ordered the 6lbs of hot and spicy beef stick pieces and ends and they were quite hot, really greasy and the 2lb carnivores mix of meats and cheeses which all tasted the same and overpriced for the amount you get, so when I got the email to post my review, I wrote how I was unsatisfied with them and posted it. I got a email few days later with apologies for not liking the product and included some gift card codes, I guess they kind made good on my dissatisfaction,

The hot and spicy stuff is just like slim jims but alot greaser and fattier. I like spicy stuff but these were overkill, I think if I reorder them I'll get the spicy instead. But I dont think I will cause they are loaded with nitrates

Probably not a good idea to buy processed foods from them, or anywhere online, unless you already are familiar with the product.