Sign in to follow this  
scarecrow

P&K Firearms & Ammo Manahawkin

Arms & Ammo was for me just about the most perfect Gun shop I’d ever done business with. Was at a loss who to deal with when Paul moved on. I have since found a new place to do transactions with. So I just want to give a shout out to P&K Firearms & Ammo in Manahawkin. Full service establishment with pleasant efficient staff. If you liked Arms & Ammo you might like this place. 

I brought my first 4 from Arms N Ammo. I have yet to spend that much money with another store here. I have so far found a lot of the other venders flakey. I MISS HIM!

Flakey? A lot of them do it part time cause they have another job and families. Most are available week nights and weekends.

+1 for P&K in Manahawkin. I used my last permit to buy a CZ 75D compact last month. Paul is the owner and his wife/girlfriend is usually the one in the shop most of the time. Very nice couple and easy to deal with.  Had the CZ listed for $600 and they took $50 off. They seem to have their inventory marked at list prices but they do come down on prices. Usually have a good supply of ammo too at decent prices. Last I checked it was $20 for Eagle and Federal 9mm. I also buy some of my range targets there. Super cheap like 10-25 cents a sheet. They also have a good selection of nice preowned pistols and rifles on hand. Still waiting for my B-day to take the CZ out. 

You can see their inventory listed on Gun Broker which is also on their website. Is is usually very up to date. When I bought my CZ, the listing was taken down within minutes. Here the links to their store and inventory.

http://www.pkfirearmsnammo.com

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=1971047

Lol I found the Gun Broker CZ listing on my saved searches.....

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=366778047

+1 Nice little shop owned by a decent guy!  Definitely lists everything at book, but will deal!  Found them when I was heading to my favorite seafood restaurant in NJ after doing business in Barnegat.  Here I thought my dinner would be the big money of the day and next thing I knew I burned my last permit and walked out with a super clean M19 P&R 3T for a song along with a rifle I'd been seeking for a couple months.  

I stopped in there this morning and picked up 5 boxes of 9 mm. They usually have a good supply of pistol ammo. They have a sweet used Glock 17 for sale for $399. Would be gone if I had a permit to burn. I picked up some range paper targets too. Cheapest in town for 10-25 cents a sheet.

What kind of 9mm and how much is he charging.

Only had PMC left but in two grains, 115 and 124. I got the 115 gr. It was $19.99 a box which isn't bad since I have seen other local shops getting $25 a box. I know you can get PMC for like $15 a box online but to support a local shop I'll donate a few bucks for convenience.