Nick T

Looking for a body shop in ocean county

Wrecked my wife's car on Christmas Eve now we are down to one car so I need it fixed ASAP. Trying to find a body guy in ocean or monmouth county who can help me on the deductible, I didn't realize I upped mine $1000. Just trying to find a good reputable body guy who can get the car in today or tomorrow for an estimate so I can hurry and get it fixed.

RT 88 only does insurance work. I have been there before- they do good work. Better price and service is Mantaloking Auto Body on Mantoloking Rd, on the right next to the first gas station going east from Hooper. I was there last month after tagging my first deer.

Don't waste your time asking anyone to fool with the deductible agreement, all shops are much more interested in their long term contract with the insurance companies than trying to do a favor for a one-time customer.

I don't know what my deer repair cost was, it was $500 deductible out of my pocket. Would have been cheaper to shoot the deer.

Well your deductible is your deductible, pay it and deal with your decision.

Hyers Autobody on Sunset ave in Toms River has worked on my car (when my wife backed into me LOL) and did a great job.   We actually send a lot of business their way (im an insurance agent).