jerseygti337

Recommend a scale?

Their are two threads on this already..

I searched it and nothing came up here is one of them i had to go through it myself to find it.. theirs another one but im not going any further back to find it..

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/63037-need-a-scale/

I can't tell you what TO buy, i can only say what i WOULDN'T buy, and that is ANYTHING made by PACT (including the OEM branded RCBS Pacts). I had the smaller PACT 750 and it had everytyhing wrong with it that can plague an electronic scale. IT would CHRONICALLY drift, required constant recalibration, was sensitive to electronic interference and needed a longer warmup than a 72 nova on a cold winter's day. At some point i sent it back to PACT for repair when one day the display just showed ERROR. They had the scale for 10 frigging months!!!! Every time i called, they said waiting for parts, 2 more weeks. I actually told them to send me something else, another model or reimburse me but they wouldn't budge. They claimed to not have ANY of these equvalent models in stock for over a year and had nothing to send. I asked about an upgrade but they wanted to charge me for that and i didn't need a "bigger" scale. I ended up buying a different brand in the mean time and totally forgot all about this thing until one day a replacement showed up on my doorstep almost a year later. Now, i could go a couple months without reloading and needing a scale, but almost an entire YEAR? LMAO...  Pact, never again!