supranatural

Can someone guest me and my wife this Sunday at Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol?

If I wasn't working I would of been happy to.  I am sure that someone here will be going Sunday.  You are going to love it there, best place in central NJ to shoot IMO.

Do whoever guests you in a favor and put their badge # on you and your wife's application.  It will save them a few bucks on next years dues.  

Hi All, just hoping someone can guest my wife and I Sunday morning. I've heard so many good things that I'd like to see (and shoot) first hand and hopefully become a member.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sorry but this Sundays match is a members only match. Guests are spouse or children of the member only. We have two open matches coming up. One the last Sunday of the month which is a special steel match. Probably be some sort of man on man match, then the first Sunday in April. Those matches are open to everyone.

Not to "hi-jack" the thread, If anyone could "guest me in" during the day on a weekday that would be great. I've got a few different handguns I'm willing to let someone shoot, too, if they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuclearheli, I assume when you say a members only match it means that only members (and family) are allowed on premises, it has noting to do with whether you want to (or don't want to) participate in the match in question?

YES I am sorry, I didn't read your post well enough. Since Sunday is the first day this year of our Members only Steel Matches I just connected the dots in the wrong direction. You absolutely can come down and shoot as a guest of one of the members. If you don't find anyone let me know, I will be happy to guest you in. This Sunday will be tough for me with our match but we can do it another time if you wish. Sorry for the misunderstanding. You will love the place and the people. PM me if you want to set something up.

If you can get somebody to guest you in on Sunday our match generally ends early. It only takes us 20 minutes or so to break it down. We should be long gone by 1:00 or even a bit earlier. I won't be able to help you out Sunday. After I run the match I need to leave for the day. You can come anytime during the match if you want to see what the place is like and browse around. There is a match code at the gate which will let you in. If you do you can see one of the steel matches in action. If you do look me up. Just ask somebody for the squad the match director's are shooting in. My name is George.

Would it be better if my wife and I came after 2pm (the end of the match) assuming it would not be as busy and easier to get on a range?

I'll be shooting the match on Sunday and can show you around after we are done.  It really is a great place.  

Sounds good, I'm working on babysitter for my son, if all goes well my wife and I are aiming to be there about 2, earlier if it works better for you. I don't want to make anyone stay late so I want to work around your schedule. Whomever wants to guest me in, could PM me your cell # so I can call you Sunday when we are on our way.

Got to finally see CJRP and I am suitably impressed. I like the variety of shooting pits and options for shooting and based on how often I have been shooting at public ranges I will save a lot of money over the year as well as improve my shooting much faster (owing not only to how much more often I'll shoot but also the different kinds of shooting I can do compared to most ranges). Within a half hour of shootimg there I knew I would be applying to join. Great place and great people, many thanks to Tony and Bryan as well, made my wife feel very much at home!