Sign in to follow this  
A-Tech

Garden State Armory & Reloading

These guys are located in Warren. A little hidden, but was definitely worth it for me today. They had a large stash of Winchester SPP, LPP, and a bunch of CFE223, AR Comp, Titegroup, and a couple others that I didn't see because my eyes glazed over. Needless to say I picked up a few pounds each of CFE223 and Titegroup and a couple thousand primers. Everyone in there was very friendly, talkative, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them, as they will only grow from here.

These guys are located in Warren. A little hidden, but was definitely worth it for me today. They had a large stash of Winchester SPP, LPP, and a bunch of CFE223, AR Comp, Titegroup, and a couple others that I didn't see because my eyes glazed over. Needless to say I picked up a few pounds each of CFE223 and Titegroup and a couple thousand primers. Everyone in there was very friendly, talkative, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend them, as they will only grow from here.

I drive down Washington Valley Rd almost every day and couldn't find them but now I realize they're back by the old Warren Post Office (and the back of the A&P).

Got a pistol permit burning a hole in my pocket

A big +1 from me as well.  Lowest prices I've seen in the area for handguns, unbelievably friendly staff, decent selection of both new and used firearms, ammo (including .22) in stock at non-gouging prices, and reloading equipment.  Can't ask for much more.

Big +1, last time I was there I picked up some X-700 and some Titegroup. Super nice bunch of guys, happy to chat with me. When I told them I was a Walther guy they said "here, look at this" and pulled out a gently used PPS in .40. If it was a 9mm, I would've walked out for the price they were asking.