Joe P.

Air gun repair work

Does anyone have a guy/shop that does air gun repair work? I have an old Crosman Mark II in .177 that i would like to restore to former target glory and maybe give to my son. It has blown seals as the pressure comes out of the piercing knob. Prefer local (Middlesex County) but will send else where in state to someone who knows what they are doing. 

Thanks in advance 

Doing the repair yourself may be easier than you think.  Check out YT for how to videos.  Also, you may not need to replace the seals.  I've had the seals on my Crosman pump dry up twice because of neglect.  I oiled it up and let it sit for about a week and the seals returned to functional condition.

Yes, I have looked into it unfortunately the co2 comes out in seconds as it has been sitting for 20yrs or so. I just don't have the right tools for this job. Crosman stopped making this model in 1986 and parts are scarce I have a parts schematic and is a tad overwhelming to me.. Lol