Sign in to follow this  
Candyman87

NGD: Walther/Manurhin PP in .32 ACP

Yesterday was a happy day... I called the PD and my permits were in, so I could finally pick up the Walther/Manurhin PP that I bought two months ago. Turns out the PD called my Dad (who was filing for permits at the same time) and let them know that all the permits were available a month and a half ago. However, they never notified me. 

Long story short, the PD asked if I could be there by 3:00, so I got in the car, grabbed my new permits, and took them right to RTSP where Artie finally got my new to me Walther PP in my hands. 

Here she is: 1972-1973 Walther/Manurhin (made in France under license after German demilitarization) PP in .32 ACP. Former police issue (has JW2501 stamped into the frame) and in great shape. Came with box and both magazines, and I was able to pick up a Manurhin PP manual in German off Earl's Repair Service for another $25 to complete the set.

Put 150 rounds through her right away, the majority were within 4" at 7 yards. Definitely shoots great for a 40 year old gun, and shoots better than my .380 PPK with a LOT less felt recoil.

post-6987-0-44076000-1407021020_thumb.jpg

Walther/Manurhin PP in box

post-6987-0-27970000-1407021027_thumb.jpg

Walther/Manurhin PP in box (closeup)

post-6987-0-13819600-1407021038_thumb.jpg

Walther/Manurhin PP service markings