Newtonian

Observations from the South

Come to Easton. Walmart is packed with every caliber in every variety and brand. Yes, often you may miss the larger boxes of .22.

Is there a new Walmart in Easton? The one on 248 rarely has more than 40-50 boxes in total any time I've been there....and most of that is rifle ammo and pistol ammo in less popular calibers. I've never seen .22, .380 or .45 there and only found 9mm in bulk boxes once (they had 2). And forget about .223 never seen it on the shelf there. Usually plenty of shotgun shells though.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Is there a new Walmart in Easton? The one on 248 rarely has more than 40-50 boxes in total any time I've been there....and most of that is rifle ammo and pistol ammo in less popular calibers. I've never seen .22, .380 or .45 there and only found 9mm in bulk boxes once (they had 2). And forget about .223 never seen it on the shelf there. Usually plenty of shotgun shells though.

Same place. They are always packed with ammo. Every time I go. Every flavor and size of 9mm from WWB to PDX. Plenty of .45, .40. Various types of .223 and usually have a few cans of the Turkish stuff as well as AE boxes (which are overpriced). Do they see you coming and pack it all up or something? :D I'll take a pic next time I am there.

They always have .22. Problem is, they have the 1000 M22 and the other bricks less than half the time. Didn't look for .380.

Newt,  I noticed the gun counter guys at Heritage Guild always OC, or many of them.  I'm guessing they don't have a problem with robbers, lol.

Also at other PA ranges like Targetmaster.

What I find curious is how rare open carry is in NJ gun stores or ranges. I've only seen it at RTSP. I see OC at Gun for Hire, but only active LEO. I remember in CA always seeing people at gun stores, ranges and even pawn shops typically open carrying.

Walmarts around here are packed with all ammo 24/7, with the occasional exception of .22.

Yeah up here the matamoras walmart has most calibers in stock. I usually buy there. But a year ago forget it. No pistol or rifle ammo to be had whatsoever. They had a few like 700 win mag but nothing else.