jm1827

Found a lost dog

If anyone knows anyone who lost a dog in the Millstone Township area, Western Monmouth county,  let me know.  My wife found a dog walking along side the road, he is friendly and she described him as a collie mix.  She is bringing him back to our house for now.

He has a registration tag but no other ID.  I let the NJSP know we have him, in case anyone calls them looking for him.  I posted it on my wife's FB account and emailed everyone I know.

Thanks

^ Yes please call animal control as some people don't call to report a lost dog to the police and they should be able to look up the licenses #. If you cant find the number for your animal control call your local police or the closest state police non emergency # and ask for the number for animal control

^ Yes please call animal control as some people don't call to report a lost dog to the police and they should be able to look up the licenses #. If you cant find the number for your animal control call your local police or the closest state police non emergency # and ask for the number for animal control

Thanks everyone- yes we called animal control and the local PD, and better yet we found the owner, she is on her way over to get her dog!