NEAHS

SAF Membership??

Okay it's the start of a new year, so I renew my membership to some of the local pro 2A organizations. And since my NRA membership does not expire until next year I decide to become a member of The Second Amendment Foundation. Seems like a good cause, they were one of the plaintiffs for the NJ right to carry lawsuit that went to the SCOTUS. 

So I go to their site, click on the donate / join link. Follow the instructions, by placing in the memo field that I was sending the $50.00 for a 5 yr. membership.

Now my question to you folks, that are members of SAF. Do they send out any kind of acknowledgement that they did receive your "dues"? Membership card, Thank you letter / email??

BTW: I did get my paypal receipt confirming the money was taken from my account. It's been 14 days, and I have not heard anything from SAF. No emails, no snail mail, nothing.. 

Thanks for any info.

I just got my card for my renewal, was month or so afterwards, Last year I never received a card. I have never received any junk mail from SAF. I have spoke with them on phone numerous times about some stuff, they are friendly and always busy fighting legislation. They don't seem to have the same marketing machine like the NRA, which is good knowing my $ is being well spent.

I never got anything.  No membership card, no reminder that my membership was expiring. I figured they were spending my money on the fight instead of on shiny membership cards.   I don't need another card.

I just got my card for my renewal, was month or so afterwards, Last year I never received a card. I have never received any junk mail from SAF. I have spoke with them on phone numerous times about some stuff, they are friendly and always busy fighting legislation. They don't seem to have the same marketing machine like the NRA, which is good knowing my $ is being well spent.

Agree with both about putting our money to good use. But at least an email. Thanking for the membership should be done. How much can that cost, they already have an internet connection. LOL

I signed up for a five year term and paid the first year over the phone.  I got the second year bill in the mail and sent a check. They sent me a card when I joined and I just received a new one after the invoice was paid for the second year.