Sign in to follow this  
ogfarmer

Peaceful Rally Teaneck Friday 6/12 5pm

tomorrows details for Teaneck

Listen Up freedom FIGHTERS. So far I have 10 signs in order. I am hoping to have enough for all.

This is a GO for Friday evening at 5pm. A decision has been made to hold it at the Bergen County Office for Weinberg and Puppet.
545 Cedar Lane
Teaneck, NJ 07666

For several reasons.
1: She lives in a Condo, inside of that development is private property. We can be asked to leave..this becomes an embarrassment

2: She lives far back, easily to hide from us.

3: Her office has a public sidewalk.

4: Moderate traffic near her office

5: There seems to be able parking near the office. We will publish the best places to park tomorrow evening.

6: Decent food nearby, we can stop in and have a bite after.

Please stay tuned for more details tomorrow and Friday early in case we have additional developments.

I understand that many of you will be coming from work, but if I can ask, if you can, please dress casual, but yet professional looking.

Khakis with a polo, clean and respectful. No camo, no junk looking. The media has been given a head up, some of them have showed their bias towards us even before learning the facts. THEY WILL DO THEIR BEST TO DEGRADE THE CAUSE. Lets not help them.

here are a few posters being sent to print ...See you all there and THANK YOU for RISING!!!

Sharing info for non fb'ers

We evaluated the area today from 530 to 630. Her office location at 545 Cedar lane in Teaneck is located in a moderate to heavy vehicle traffic area. With a light to moderate pedestrian traffic surrounded by a few local small shops. A large CVS is across the street.

Her office is located in a 2 story small commercial building, with the first floor being vacant. Her office is located on the 2nd floor.

We noticed lights on, but no humans present.

I am sure she has the "heads up" to expect us, so will she or her staff be present? That is unknown.

Her home is located 2.7 miles away, located inside of a "gated" community with 24/7 security.

This makes is impossible for us to rally inside, near her home because that places us inside of private property.

It, however does not eliminate future plans on a rally. Her community is surrounded by your typical Cape cod and Bi-level style homes, with public sidewalks and corners. No one likes pissed off or embarrassed neighbors, so that is a future option?

The cedar lane office has nearby public parking (see map) on elm road and a few other lots up the road. but the street parking nearby was also available. I would NOT suggest parking at the CVS across the street. It is also for private customer parking.

I was able to have 12 signs printed, with 1x3" sticks (for the posters). As of tonight, we have close to 20 people attending. Please come prepared with a sign if you are unsure.

The media has been given the heads up, and the Teaneck Police will be given a courtesy call as well.

I am confident that we will draw a curious crowd and maybe even slow up traffic in the immediate area. We can expect cowards to avoid their office.

I hope to see you all there, and lets roll. I should have no further updates, unless it is necessary.

Thank you for rising up and fighting for your human rights.

Al