Shoot!

Champion EasyBird Auto-Feed Trap - $334!

Downside is it's battery powered.

I'm guessing it's engine powered. I wonder how long a tractor battery or something similar could power that thing. Or, I should say, I'm concerned. But I have no idea.

If you want to figure out a way to hook an extension cord to that from household 110 V it wouldn't require a call to NASA ;)

Downside is it's battery powered. 

You haven't been to any of our Clinton WMA meets have you?  All of the auto throwers we use are battery powered.  Get a Deep Cycle Marine battery and charge it up the night before and you're good all day.

You haven't been to any of our Clinton WMA meets have you? All of the auto throwers we use are battery powered. Get a Deep Cycle Marine battery and charge it up the night before and you're good all day.

Indeed. I didn't know there was another option not how they would work.

If you want to figure out a way to hook an extension cord to that from household 110 V it wouldn't require a call to NASA ;)

For me it would take two calls.

I've personally only used hand and spring-powered throwers. I guess they use electric motors at ranges but I never thought about it. Hmmm.