xXxplosive

It's time.................

Back in the late 70's the warring factions in Newark NJ would commit murder in the name of Allah and their remains would be found usually in Weequahic Park as I remember. In recent days the warring factions in Syria, the Shitties and their Mooslim counter parts have been bombing and murdering each other as usual once again.

Here in NJ, my town.... IMO, has created a potentially dangerous situation by allowing 3 temples built within a 2 mile radius.....Hindu, Shittie and now a Mooslim Mosque to be built without taking into consideration the differences and the element of danger posed to our community by allowing this.....IMO.

Oh.....and a second Mooslim Mosque proposed for construction another mile and a half away in a bordering township currently being fought in the courts.....I don't get it.

History has proven these murderous peoples will not stop at anything to best the others in the name of their religion......and now we find ourselves living right in the middle of this.  I know....Move you say.....not that easy after 30 yrs. and my kids living in the area....yet here in NJ we still cannot get a CCL to better protect ourselves and our loved ones from a potential threat......it concerns me and my neighbors.....OMO.

It's Time...........

Shiite and Suni are both forms of Islam just as you have many forms of Christianity. 

I think it is unlikely that they would change it back. Just my gut feeling. But if he did change it, and the next guy did change it back, it would be better than it not happening at all. There would be a huge amount of media and drama both times and something just make shake loose. Could also potentially cause legal scrutiny. The boat needs to be rocked and Jersey needs a spotlight of embarrassment on it.

Why would you think they would not change it back? It would basically make NJ shall issue, I would imagine Sweeny's first order of business would be to hit ctrl-z on that.