Malsua

Suspicious device found on NJ Transit bus

Yeah I can understand that but I mean come on. Who knows what happend to that woman if anything. He could have just been a backseat driver or holding her up. Problem is no one knows. And if she's dead somewhere because no one helped her then I believe a life is worth way more than items burglarized

With due respect, "What could have happened" is the root of most problems including Gun Control.  Most people not familiar with legal ownership of firearms wonder (and suspect) about why anyone needs 1000 rds of ammo on sale ?

Enjoy life and trust your gut to tell when something is "really" wrong.  Back to the house across the street, should I report the folks moving boxes after dark with out of state license plates ?  Should I feel guilty or lose sleep over "what may happen" ? 

Now I think about this, should I be reporting these ?  I am not making this up, but I think its just people living their life and I have no business snooping

* The husband next door disappears for days for the "job". Overhead something about "Siberia" ? . 

* Other neighbor always complains about how Gommit is taking people's rights. Is that normal ?

* There is always light in the garage across the street. What are they doing ?

* A guy once I worked with doesnt drive, doesnt want to have a drivers license,  lives in PA, only commutes using trains or cab. What is he hiding ?

I Completely get what your saying about your neighbors. That's great! You know way more about your neighbors than I do. I'm just saying in a situation of high alert, days after the trade towers were destroyed, I felt it was suspicious and the response that the PD gave me made me feel like I shouldn't call if I see something suspicious. The whole topic of this thread was a suspicious package on a bus right? Well I wouldn't have called thanks to that experiance I had with my local pd. In reference to trusting your gut, At that point in time my gut told me something was wrong. I thought I was doing the right thing and I don't just call the PD over anything, but something compelled me to call at that time. The response stuck with me for about 14 years. Now I don't call.

I dont know my neighbors, and I mind my own business. Someone could misinterpret my hobbies, what I do, how I look, and behave too. And its none of their business either.

Remember, when we accuse someone, they pay price with time, inconvenience, money and even liberty. 

But if you had "that" feeling, you did a right thing by calling in. Dont let PD response discourage you. 

I dont know my neighbors, and I mind my own business. Someone could misinterpret my hobbies, what I do, how I look, and behave too. And its none of their business either.

Remember, when we accuse someone, they pay price with time, inconvenience, money and even liberty. 

But if you had "that" feeling, you did a right thing by calling in. Dont let PD response discourage you. 

I felt that way about my NJ neighbors, especially those that lived right on my street. I'd make sure I packed things in "generic" containers, so they wouldn't see what I was loading/unloading in my car. For the long gun case, I just had to hope I wasn't seen. One of my neighbors was a diehard libtard that would have reported me to the authorities. Nevermind that I knew the chief and he approved my FID and all my P2Ps, but.... :dontknow:

Ah, one of the freedoms of life here in Florida.  I don't have to worry so much about my neighbors, since most of them are pro-2A themselves! I was in a health education class at the local "wellness center" last night. My 3rd of 4 class sessions. I sat in front of a guy and we got to talking. He happened to mention something and that's all it took.  We spent the next 10-15min. talking about guns...  He even gave me recommendations for a decent private FFL in town!  I suspect we'll be talking a little more about them at the last upcoming session.

This is couple days old news, but it is not the first case. My wife had to switch bus a couple weeks ago because they found suspicious bag in the under storage. And somebody else in a crowd mentioned that it was his second time switching busses for this reason.

If they are muslims and moving in the dark of night i would be suspicious.. Yep i'm anti muslim. sue me or have the AG arrest me..

if someone wants to blow shit up , you wont know it until its to late. This country is inundated with radical islamists.. On top of them you have

all the other crazies. black lives matter for instance..