Sign in to follow this  
irwing

Great IWI Tavor Knife 40% off

Yes, since they are in NY state I received it in 2 days. If you go to the Guardian Tactical website it is a custom version of the Helix which sells for $339  http://www.guardiantacticalusa.com/products/

They make it for IWI and put the IWI Tavor Logo on it.

16 Ball Bearing
 Blade Length: 3.25″
 Cutting Edge: 2.9″
Blade Thickness: .156
 Overall Length: 7.6″
 Handle: 4.4″
Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
 Carbon Fiber Handle available in Black Tactical, Two-Tone
Weight: 3.79oz
 Blade Finishes Available: Black Tactical, Two-Tone Black

MSRP: $339.00

The IWI price of $195 is a very good deal!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Casual Shooter
      ·         Model: XFD18RS
      ·         Caliber: 5.56 NATO and .223
      ·         Action: Gas piston, semi-auto
      ·         Barrel: 18.5 ”, 1 in 7 twist, Chromed lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
      ·         Overall length: 30.5”
      ·         Weight: 8 lbs.
      ·         Folding front sight with Tritium insert and folding rear aperture sight
      ·         Double case ejectors
      ·         NJ compliant
      Accessories include:
      ·         Manual
      ·         Magpul PMag, 10 round
      ·         Sight adjustment tool
      ·         Quick release sling swivels
      ·         Box
      ·         Lock
      ·         Extra:  Optional IWI X95 Cleaning Kit
      ·         All items are in new condition

$1,695.00 cash
      FID and matching DL required with transfer thru FFL. Located in Morris County. RTSP in Randolph preferred FFL. Buyer responsible for transfer fees.
      The first to post “I’ll take it” wins the sale followed by PM to confirm.

• By leo-польд
      Hi, I would like to sell my Tavor SAR16, 16" with pinned per NJ requirements muzzle brake barrel. One 10 rounds mag. $1200 we could meet in FFL of your choice or mine near me in Somerset. No out of state sale, cash only.
      Price is without Geissele trigger pack and Mepro red dot, that is additional $300.
      Tavor is having less than 2000 shots on it and in great scratchless shape, it is coming with additional gas cover, bipod, front handguard and rear rubber pad as on photo for free.
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

• By Shocker
      $100

I think this knife is the ultimate “gentleman’s folder” but it just doesn’t spark joy for me any more

titanium back scale with a steel insert at the lock bar contact point. G10 front scale so this knife is incredibly light. 

I will include the retail box/manual and an aftermarket titanium deep carry clip with screws (clip came black but I stripped the paint so it matches the back scale). The clip is NOT reversible 

condition is “very good” as I didn’t carry it often. There is a scuff in the factory clip but that might have happened in the drawer, I swapped that clip out pretty much right away

the action on this knife is literally the smoothest in my collection - it flips great with a satisfying snap and when you release the lock the blade will swing closed by gravity

sharpie for scale - this is a relatively slender knife 

meet up central/north NJ or mail on your dime. I have PayPal and Zelle and my wife has Venmo 

• By morton chirnomas
      SOLD
      OK TO DELETE
      Selling a brand new,  never been fired,  Tavor X95. Purchased in the last 3 or 4 months.
      ALL NJ requirements are your responsibility.  Payment will be expected up front.  Pics to follow.  Willing to meet at your FFL if they are in Northern or Central NJ. Will ship to another FFL at your expense. 
      $2100.00
      First I'll take it, gets it. Please understand the terms above before making the commitment.