Sign in to follow this  
tony357

RANGE REPORT: REM R1 Carry Commander / Berretta U22 Neos

Tony was feeling good today so we hit the range we both had new pistols to test out.

I had been salivating to shoot the Remington Carry Commander I purchased through the USPSA program.

I ran 50 rnds 230gr FMJ  over 4.5gr AA#2  with both supplied 7rnd mags.  all ran flawlessly through pistol. I also ran 2 shooting star 8rnd mags of Hornady Critical Defense 185gr with no issue.

I have made this my carry gun and home defense pistol.

Over all Remington did very good job with fit and finish and pistol was on target and ran out of box.

post-1297-0-23059300-1451446957_thumb.jpgpost-1297-0-58981200-1451446969_thumb.jpgpost-1297-0-68726000-1451446983_thumb.jpg

Tony's Berretta Neos ran very good out of box, front sight blade is bit large. on a good note it ran crappy Remington thunder bullets with no issue, except slide would not hold open on last round assuming ammo was not powerfull enough to operate slide to full open position will have to test with another ammo later date.

I do not like the grip I had a large open gap at top of back strap on strong hand due to grip angle other than that the pistol is very nice operates very good and was on target out of box.