Sig226GuyNJ

It's so Important for all Gun Owners to unite behind Trump and here is why

https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/videos/10154132556403459/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will tell ya I do believe there is a BIG CRASH coming!

Most rich folk are making millions off the stock market now it's all paper money making things look better then it is, no substance all government support(propping up).

Housing is still slow even with record low mortgage rates. Housing should be booming with such low int. rates.

Nearly half of all new jobs are min. wage part time jobs. Salaries have been stagnate for years leaving no money for new homeowners.

U.R. is much higher than shown, closer to 10%+, record number of folk stop looking so they don't count.

In the past when things got tough the government lowered interest rates, well they're basically near zero now,

More have what little money they have in the market because it cost money to have a savings account today so ALL their money will be lost.

Record number have no retirement due to stagnant wages.

With the debt so high there will be NO STIMULUS with the next crash, no money or even paper left worth anything to much debt.

The next crash is coming soon. Why is OPEC still pumping oil with such low prices? They are stockpiling cash for some reason? This one I haven't figured out yet.

This thread is proof that Hillary will nullify the Second Amendment. Heck, she'll probably have her AG bring them a case himself rather than waiting around for one, once she replaces 4 justices. Or, heck, 15 justices. 9 is not a magic number and Republicans won't stand up to her.

• Like 1

You guys are missing the point entirely here.  Even if you do not agree with Trump, his positions, his demeanor, etc, you need to unify and vote for him simply because the alternative you will be left with is Hillary Fuckface.  The Democrats go into the polls and hit the (D) every time, regardless of whoever is behind the ticket.  This unifying hivemind of zombie voting power is one of the reasons they sweep elections (especially in this state).  We can sit here and say Trump has done this and that and fracture the vote and the party even further.  Even if you don't like him, he should get your vote....because as heinous as you may think he is, Hillary will top him 10x, especially in the realm of firearms.  Spite the Democratic party at EVERY opportunity you can, you should all know how important this is from being residents of NJ.

• Like 2

Agreed with above. Whether we like Trump or Hate Trump or whether it is another canidate due to a brokered convention and we don't agree with what the GOP did; we must vote for the Republican Canidate whoever it is. A vote for anyone else is a vote for Hillary

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You guys are missing the point entirely here.  Even if you do not agree with Trump, his positions, his demeanor, etc, you need to unify and vote for him simply because the alternative you will be left with is Hillary Fuckface.  The Democrats go into the polls and hit the (D) every time, regardless of whoever is behind the ticket.  This unifying hivemind of zombie voting power is one of the reasons they sweep elections (especially in this state).  We can sit here and say Trump has done this and that and fracture the vote and the party even further.  Even if you don't like him, he should get your vote....because as heinous as you may think he is, Hillary will top him 10x, especially in the realm of firearms.  Spite the Democratic party at EVERY opportunity you can, you should all know how important this is from being residents of NJ.

You are 100% correct. I honestly can't understand how anyone feels any different and will choose to not vote for him or vote for someone who has no chance in the GE.

• Like 2