Zeke

2014 pathfinder

Just saw this. I had 2013 and I now have 2016. There were some problems with '13 (first year of production); some were quite serious. All issues were resolved by Nissan. Airbag sensor in passenger seat did not get resolved after recall and once in a while I had to 'restart' car to make sensor work right. I was overall happy with car and replaced it with the same model in the end of the lease.

While unfortunate CVT issues were completely resolved by Nissan.

In recent years Nissan changed cvt programming to emulate auto-transmission. Now car jerks a little when it 'changes' gears. This is really idiotic in my opinion. CVT as CVT worked perfectly fine.

CVT has not been fixed..nissan has testified themselves as of 6 months ago in lawsuits that it is still an issue that has not been resolved that they are aware of...basically in return being blasted by lawyers on why they shouldn't be putting cars on the road that they admitingly have faults right out the door..

Pretty sure they are pretty high up (following jeep Cherokees) on the recent lemon law lists..

It isn't always a computer issue that can be 're-flashed' its often the actual belt slipping.