Carcano

Cheaper Than Dirt Sucks

CTD sucks. Only thing they ever had great that I remember is the HXP .303. Deal with Selway, SG Ammo, The Armory. PSA sucks too had credit card stolen twice from there. Only place I used card and both times number was stolen.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tomorrow my order *should* arrive from CTD.

I'm still pissed beyond belief.

Also, the poster that mentioned SG ammo...I've done business with them and loved how fast they shipped my orders (3-4 days from the time I order I would have it MAX) but they didn't have what I was looking for this time.

I found a few old CTD catalogs today, I'll use them and this orders box as a target next time I'm at the range.

I almost ordered from them once but when I nosed around I said forget it. have never heard a single positive comment about CTD.

I've used them twice, once for mags and most recently for a few hundred rounds of 45acp.  Brand new brass for $0.25/round shipped to my door.

Well the order arrived. Let me say this, the box was massively over sized for what I ordered, I mean, my first reaction was "Holy Sh*t!, no wonder S&H was so much!".

I'll give them this, everything was carefully packaged and everything was correct as to what I ordered and nothing was damaged. Still, I'll never order from them again.