Sign in to follow this  
Family1st

Great Experience at Bullseye Tactical

Picked up my first AR15 at Bullseye Tactical. I couldn't be more thankful for they're patients, understanding, and helpfulness.

After suffering 2hrs of my Q&A / Handling.  Guy never faulted, he was a pro. Never got frustrated, or pushed a model on me. 

Any time I was unsure of what he was talking about, he'd go further into detail. Example Barrel lengths, Twist Rates, Alloy's... lol 

I was a sponge soaking up all the great info..  

Finally settled on an Aero Precision. Now that I've had it for over a year and put over a 1000 rounds through it.  I can say with out a doubt.  I love this F&$#ing gun!!!

By far my absolute fav purchase.

The guys name was Guy, lol  Not joking. 

If you have the opportunity, highly recommend stopping by 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By mmjr
      Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum but just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great experience with Chris at Bullseye Tactical in Woodbridge this past weekend.

I've been researching my pistol purchase for months. I used the forum request feature and Chris contacted me soon after I made the request. We traded a few emails and he was very responsive. I met up with him at his store this past weekend and we took care of the paper work, NICS check, and I walked out with my pistol! There weren't any surprises and everything was as we agreed upon via email. I'll surely go back for my next purchase.

Thanks to Chris for being a straight up guy to deal with and thanks to the forum for putting me in contact with him.
    • Are some brands of pants better than others for this type of carry?  Like, do certain brands of pants, or  specialized "tactical" pants have deeper pockets with larger openings, etc.  It seems like a lot of pants these days have tiny pockets.
    • Russians or Trump's fault.
    • And more. Sunday Smiles – HotAir  
    • For sale is a PWS Mk218 chambered in .308. Has a 18 inch barrel. Comes with a Radian charging handle, Magpul PRS Lite stock, grip and Angled fore grip. Also has a Geissele Automatics G2S Two Stage AR-15 Trigger and a POF Triple port muzzle brake. Only shot about 200 rounds. You can definitely get SUB MOA groups at 100 yards with this rifle using match ammo. Looking for $1800 but will consider all reasonable offers. Price doesn’t include the optic. Located in Union NJ. Willing to meet up within 45 mins of 07083. Any questions feel free to send me a PM.     
    • It’s an LCP. Throw it in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster on your strong side and get a Nemesis Mag holder for your support side pocket and call it a day. This is how I carry my LCP (I only carry it doing chores around the house, I wear a Glock 19 or 48 doing anything off property), I never even got a belt holster for it. If you want to keep it on your belt, wear an UnderArmor HeatGear type undershirt tucked into your pants. The material prevents the chafing, especially when sweaty and hot. I always wear a HeatGear so my AIWB/IWB carry doesn’t rub my skin.