Maksim

10% off everything Natchez

On 6/22/2017 at 5:49 PM, Maksim said:

Just got an email, two days only, expiring tomorrow, an extra 10% off everything, including clearance at Natchez Shooting Supplies.

Use this link....

Enter Promo Code PO170622 at checkout.

Natchez has some good prices on their site but usually it’s their shipping that makes me order elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up though, I’ll check it out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By zoid
      Note: Everything is SOLD PENDING FUNDS 
      Press: Lee Pro 1000 - $50
      The arm doesn't pull down for some reason so this is why I've significantly discounted it, I'm sure it can be fixed.
      Comes with Brass Feeder, Powder plates, extra pieces. Funnel.  Powder feeder, primer feeder.  Normally $200 plus new.

Lee Precision Dies: - $25 for both 45 ACP and 9mm  
      Tumbler: Lyman Turbo 1200 w/ half bag of media. -  $25.  
      The base cracked, but it works like a charm. Comes with a wall timer.  Also some extra brass polish and brass die lube.

RCBS 502 Powder Scale - $35 (This is a steal, normally $75 plus shipping!)
      Very accurate, easy to use.  

SOLD - Primers: 6 full boxes Large Pistol Primers.   - SPF $90 (Plus 2 partial boxes)
                      6 boxes CCI Small Pistol Primers - SPF $90

(3 TulAmmo, 2 CCI, 1 Sellier/Bellot) 2 partial boxes Large Pistol primers.
      (This is $15 each, I'm not charging for the partials.) You will NOT get a better deal than this. Usually $35 a box, plus shipping, plus hazmat. and you're getting two partial boxes free!).
      The small pistol primers were literally just opened from the box they shipped in just for the photo.  Untouched.

Bullets: $15 per box.
      Update: 2 boxes 158g 38 SPF
      Lead 45 ACP, Lead 38spl/357Mag,
      500 bullets per box
      Partial Box of Plated 9mm (about 200 bullets) / Included if you buy the lot
      Partial Box 45ACP Lead about 200 bullets / Included if you buy the lot
      You will not get a better deal than this.  I paid $35 a box plus shipping.

Assorted Brass: $45 (unprimed, once fired)
      Approximately 1000 9mm, 500 40sw, 500 38spl, 500 357mag, plus at least 1000 assorted brass.
      Comes with the plastic tubs.  Honestly, the count is probably higher than what I'm listing, but I would rather err on the side of caution.  
      Usually, you can pay around $45 for 1000 rounds of any brass or more.  

MTM Bullet Trays: $FREE IF YOU BUY ANY OF THE ABOVE ITEMS. First come first serve.
      4 x 45 ACP 100 round trays, 1 x 9mm 100 round tray, 3 x 50 round 9mm trays (smart reloader brand) 

THE WHOLE LOT - $125 SPF 

Assorted Brass: $45
      Bullets:  $60 2000 bullets
      RCBS 502 Powder Scale - $35
      Tumbler: Lyman Turbo 1200 w/ half bag of media. $25.  
      Dies: 45 ACP and 9mm - $25
      Lee Pro 1000 Press - $50
      Powder: Accurate #2 and Clay's. About a third of the bottle left of each container. 
      Located in Matawan NJ right off Rt 34.  10 Min fro OBRPC.
      sungwei@gmail.com
      732 841 6482
      Unfortunately cannot ship or meet up currently as I am moving so local pick up only.

158g Sold pending funds 

• By mjhvn
      Hello I'm am looking for some .30 luger and/or 7.62 Tokerav Ammo. I'm in central Jersey so if you have some you don't want anymore I'm interested. Thanks.
    • By My1stGlock
      Got email from Beretta and they are offering an additional 35% off sale items using code GIFT35.
      Found some unpackaged 10 round magazines on sale. Buy three they are $20.00 ea then add the code and its another 35% off. Cost before shipping is $39.00 for three. 
      Beretta 92FS Magazine 9mm 10Rds Unpackaged
      Item No: JMC80404
      Shipping for $39.00 is $9.99. Still a steal for OEM. They also have stainless steel like one on sale as well. Search the SALE tab then look under the hangun accessories. 
    • By medved11
      Up for sale is an unused Lee Loader Kit for .44 magnum. The kit comes as shown and has all of the parts that come with the set. 
      $20 for a face-to-face sale in the Princeton/Hillsborough area

• By Maksim
      I have 5 boxes of Winchester 95 Grain Ranger and 85 grain Silvertip Super-X 380 Ammo.
      Ranger - $25 per box ($30 seems to be retail/street)
      SuperX Silvertip - $30 per box ($40 seems to be retail)
      Take the 5 for $130.

• Yeah, I sure as hell won't be paying any more tax to this state than I already am...Sorry, I agree with you 100%!
    • Moisture and temp will kill any ammo... look at most paki 303.... A good usgi can with good rubber seal is cheap insurance. ..   If you are packing it for long term....do it on less humid days...in the winter...  if you want to get crazy you can toss in a desiccant pack..and seal....  keep the temp regulated...and it will be good for at least 50 years if not more....
    • ....  its called logistics......  you never drop below a certain threshold...ever. My guess is you let your gas tank go very low then... 1k? 2k?  Some things to consider...load out...  storage... additional for others...  i don't want to spin this to a teotwawki conversation...but of you are a shooter and not a talker then why would you EVER let your stock go lo? 15k of .22lr fits in an upright metal 2 round 81mm mortar can...  so a friend tells me.   
    • I went ahead and ordered 147's will load few up and chrono. might take me few weeks to post back busy season. Also going to make a load for the 9mm carbine ill post that one up also. look in reloading section for post. https://www.ibejiheads.com/index.php?cPath=1&osCsid=2d0656c0d836cfce37e2b21363834e4b  
    • Yeah...I it’s crazy expensive...like when I got it the Winchester forged was 13cent and CCI was 20 cents. Never the less I need different job for getting that type of money