XDJohnTact

Shore Shot in Lakewood

Yes, plain and simple - people know when they are being taken advantage of and they never forget.

Old saying, screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me.

Not really related, but this reminds me of a cool qiuck story:

Years ago, I ordered a "self improvement" type audio book. It came with a free gift which was another audio book titled "How to get rich quick". I am a big non-believer in that saying, but nevertheless I put in the cassette. Listened for a few mins, and a few mins more still waiting for it to start when I realized the cassette was purposely left blank. Lesson to be learned is there is no such thing as get rich quick.

Saw this on the SS blog this morning, dated June 10th

GSG-5 HIT SHORE SHOT!

Shore Shot Pistol Range has just received a small shipment of the new GSG-5 Anniversary Edition 22 LR Rifles! These MP5 Clones are extremely hot and are in stock. Stop down and check them out! Currently in Titanium Finish.. with Nickel Finish being shipped within the next couple days. Check in while Supplies Last!

Years ago, I ordered a "self improvement" type audio book. It came with a free gift which was another audio book titled "How to get rich quick". I am a big non-believer in that saying, but nevertheless I put in the cassette. Listened for a few mins, and a few mins more still waiting for it to start when I realized the cassette was purposely left blank. Lesson to be learned is there is no such thing as get rich quick.

I love it! Wish I had thought of that...

99% of brick & mortar & online retailers have price gouged on ammo during this mess.

JUst don't buy it. I am quite content w/continuing to check Wal Marts. I have enough ammo to last a while anyway.

I bought my an AR at SS last year & have no complaints. I bought my SP101 from them yesterday & again very nice people.

Saw this on the SS blog this morning, dated June 10th

GSG-5 HIT SHORE SHOT!

Shore Shot Pistol Range has just received a small shipment of the new GSG-5 Anniversary Edition 22 LR Rifles! These MP5 Clones are extremely hot and are in stock. Stop down and check them out! Currently in Titanium Finish.. with Nickel Finish being shipped within the next couple days. Check in while Supplies Last!

I saw them while at SS yesterday. They definitely look cool, but I had a normal GSG-5 & sold it shortly after I bought it. The novelty wore off. My 10/22 handles my .22LR needs & it was free. :D

new to the forum , just wanted to say i was there today looking at what they had in stock being that i am looking

to purchase my first handgun and after browsing and handling different gun and talking with their friendly and knowledgeable staff me and my girlfriend decided to rent a gun to ease her fears and the range officer ran us through everything even was teaching her how to shoot ,she had a great time and she realized its not that scary to handle a gun, so over all we had a great time shooting, the staff was great and i will definatly be purchasing my first firearm from them

new to the forum , just wanted to say i was there today looking at what they had in stock being that i am looking

to purchase my first handgun and after browsing and handling different gun and talking with their friendly and knowledgeable staff me and my girlfriend decided to rent a gun to ease her fears and the range officer ran us through everything even was teaching her how to shoot ,she had a great time and she realized its not that scary to handle a gun, so over all we had a great time shooting, the staff was great and i will definatly be purchasing my first firearm from them

glad you had a good time. getting the gf envolved is a great investment towards your gun ownership in the future.

I'm a SS member as of last year. Their selection of firearms and accessories is really good and the prices are very competitive on many items especially stuff they specialize in (Glock, etc). The amount of business they do is staggering as of late and they seem to have increased thier staff. I've gotten to know most of the main folks there but not so much the newer/part time guys but nevertheless, every one of them are nice people. Ive noticed that each of them seems to hav ethier own special eclectic interest in shooting so depending on when you want to discuss with them, you may need to talk to a particular person if you want to get technical.

Was a member at SS years ago. Just recently got back into shooting and wound up filling one of my permits with a Glock I've wanted for years. I'm not a member at present but I asked for (and received) five boxes of eagle / federal 9 FMJ to replenish my stock at home. They gave it to me for member price of $18/box because I bought the gun there. Same ammo is $28 / box for non-members who don't buy anything else.

Place was mobbed late on a Saturday but they appear to have the staff to handle the load. NICS was done in five minutes and I would have been out the door in about 15 total but I stayed around to talk AR15's with Lance. He likes to build custom stuff and he's an officer somewhere (I don't remember where) so he's definitely the guy to talk to about those and what's legal in this crazy state.

they do have a nice selection. ammo prices for members is just ok for todays environemtn, for non members, its ludacrious.

Range.. I went there for hte first time in 4 years... and holy my.... I felt the mins tick off my life. not to mention the newbies trying to rack the slide ghetto style.

Owners of the place... if you are reading this... clean the place up....... please! People are taking notice.