CPRPE

Another New Member from Jackson

Greetings all,

New guy from Jackson. Like a lot of others my newest obsession began after last November's election. I applied for permits in December and received them in February. I purchased a Ruger GP100,.357/.38 and a Springfield XdM in >40 S&W. I found shooting to be very therapuetic and have also been amazed by the friedliness of total strangers at the range. I am a member at BA and agree with a lot of the positive and some negative comments that i have seen on this site.

The site is great. I have been looking for a site with advice from local fellow shooters for some time.

Thanks for the welcome. Yes Maksim, I was the guy at BA. I love that XdM. Thanks for the tip by the way. My groups moved up toward the bullseye after I pointed my index finger of my support hand.

I want to take a look at CJ one of these days. I didn't hear about it until recently.

Welcome from Marlborough... MA. From a former Fair Lawn resident. ;)

You are absolutely right about how nice gunnies are, as a group. I always find it amusing how surprised non-gun owners are the first time they meet gun owners at a range and see for themselves what we're like. (You'd think that Heinlein was right... an armed society IS a polite society! :lol: )