Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

Arsenal seized in parsippany.

Looks like more charges are coming, and bail has been upped already from $200000 to $350000 with no 10% option. I.e., he is being remanded.

"Prosecutors said a Parsippany man who was charged last week with possessing an arsenal of firearms in his home allegedly manufactured and converted guns into illegal automatic weapons at his home and sold them."

"Seabury said Coughlan was captured on electronic surveillance arranging to sell an AK-47 automatic firearm at the Quick Check in Parsippany where he worked."

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/0 ... sippa.html

Mess with the bull, get the horn. Stupid if true.

I don't want to start a debate, but as stupid as this guy seems, if these were "fake" guns would it be any different? Also, If I was a karate instructor and had posted some pictures of what to do in certain situations (graphic) would that be wrong?

Has anyone seen the show "Best Defense"? They point guns at people, show graphic details of how to protect against "bad guys", etc. Now I know this is an extreme case, but I guess I am getting fed up with all this "PC" crap. Just because something is a "law" does not mean it is right.

For example some stupid laws in NJ:

-You cannot pump your own gas.

-It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season.

-The third Thursday of October is designated as

For example some stupid laws in NJ:

These are fun, but except for the pumping gas one have nothing to do with NJ. There are the same set of stupid laws in every state. You can't walk down the street with a pickle, the last Tuesday of November is Oklahoma Talking Duck day, etc.

That article is really starting to reach. A copy of Mein Kempf makes him a neo natzi..... yeah... ok. Pictures of Obama and a swastica... as a jew even, I am not really sold on the idea. I mean I have pictures of Obama/Marx.

The only thing I really see of issue is if he really did convert firearms to full auto and sold them as such. In which case he should be punished.

The facts still stand though, he is an idiot of posting such pictures of himself on the internet.

That article is really starting to reach. A copy of Mein Kempf makes him a neo natzi..... yeah... ok. Pictures of Obama and a swastica... as a jew even, I am not really sold on the idea. I mean I have pictures of Obama/Marx.

The only thing I really see of issue is if he really did convert firearms to full auto and sold them as such. In which case he should be punished.

The facts still stand though, he is an idiot of posting such pictures of himself on the internet.

I agree...the laws are the laws, personal beliefs should be left as personal beliefs UNLESS it can cause physical harm to another person. I don't see how having some pictures of swasticas makes him a neo natzi....

This is where the article should stop, he did do illegal stuff to his firearms and that's that.

Instead the media has to find every other way to embellish the story.. before you know it they will find a long lost relative who somewhere down the family tree may have served at the right hand of Hitler..