DirtyDigz

Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm - NJ Legal?

Central Jersey is any pistol up to 45 caliber and magnums are ok. So yes you can shoot a 44Magnum but I can't shoot my 9mm Storm. :roll:

Yes any rimfire rifle is ok.

Thats why I shoot at BA someplace I can play with the Storm.

Nope, no magnums on the indoor range.

Central Jersey is any pistol up to 45 caliber and magnums are ok. So yes you can shoot a 44Magnum but I can't shoot my 9mm Storm. :roll:

Yes any rimfire rifle is ok.

Thats why I shoot at BA someplace I can play with the Storm.

Nope, no magnums on the indoor range.

Are you a member? If so why wouldn't you shoot your Storm on the AP range?

mauser the old indoor range did not allow magnums the new range does.

Here are the rules:

INDOOR RANGE RULES

1. ALL GENERAL RANGE AND SAFETY RULES APPLY.

1. All firearms brought to or removed from the firing line must be cased or boxed.

2. All shooting is to be done from the firing line defined as the shooting stall. Shooting at distances shorter than fifty (50) feet shall be accomplished by moving the target transport mechanism to the desired distance. No shooter may approach the back stop for the purpose of shooting closure to the target.

3. Every shooter must enter his/her Key Fob within the shooting stall to activate the target carrier and radiant heaters.

4. Only hand guns not to exceed .45 caliber and .22 caliber Long Rifle rifles are permitted to be used in the range

5. No black powder guns (rifle or pistol) are permitted.

6. Quick draw or hip shooting IS NOT PERMITTED on the indoor range at any time.

7. Smoking IS NOT PERMITTED on the indoor range at any time.

8. Shooting at anything other than paper targets IS NOT PERMITTED.

9. Targets, brass (including .22 R.F.) and other trash are to be removed from the range whenshooting is finished. Unexpended ammunition is not to be left on club property.

10. Eye and ear protection is required for shooters and observers.

11. When a conflict arises between different types of shooting, the first person(s) on the Range should have the first half hour and alternate for successive half hour relays.

12. At no time when the firing line is hot, shall anyone without exception, move forward of the firing line for any reason without first asking all shooters and non shooters present both on and behind the firing line, for a unanimous line safe call. Brass only from behind the firing line may be picked up while the line is hot, absolutely nothing forward of the line until made safe.

As for shooting the Storm on the GP range I like to shoot that at 25 yards because I feel it is more of a close range weapon.