Jump to content

Is paper work required.....

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, MB24 said:

What paperwork, if any, is required when traveling legally in NJ. Say going from home to range. FID card, copy of permit to purchase, certificate of eligibility?

Well that depends. If you are driving, you need a drivers license. If you are walking, you don't need anything. You don't need to carry any paper work related to your firearms.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...