Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

On right now on History Channel

Lets start our own NJGF secret society... :idea:

dude, lol, yes I just said dude. lol., I was just thinking the same thing.... only problem is.... we are on the internet. =P

although, we are starting a semi exclusive club..... ;) details to come....

True...we are on the internet...but we can always make a secret website which requires a password to enter. Or we can have secret meetings somewhere, preferebly somewhere underground. For some reason, there is something secretive about being underground. Does anyone have a basement?? What would be our secret? DO NOT post it here or it will no longer be a secret. I think this can work. How many people are allowed in? How many people do we need to be considered a 'society'? Are there going to be any annual dues / required monthly meetings?

lol. shhh... its a secret. =P

now are we super secret that no one should know about like area 51 type of stuff... or just secrets tightly held but we know it exists like skull and bones?

although when Tom Hanks makes a movie about us.... The NJGF Code, it may not be so hot....

Well, I think it would be cool if everyone knew we had a secret, but they did not know what the secret was. They will be dying to know what our secret is and they will want to be part of our society. Only special approved people will be allowed in. Kinda like a pillow fort when you were a kid.

I like the area 51 idea. Everyone knows its there, but doesn't know what goes on, and what secrets are held there.

Some ideas for the name:

Area 36 (March(3) 6th - the day NJGF's first member "Maksim" joined) ;)

Area .45

Area 223

Area 22

Should we stay away from the 'area' part all together?

I'm really digging this.

Probably, I think we should call it 'the viking'.

Also, can we have a mezuzah? The little scroll inside is like a secret already....not many people know its in there, unless you have a clear one of course. Kinda like when you see a building with a block stamped with the date of completion, 99.999 % of the time there are a set of blueprints buried in that block, amongst other things.