Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

7-1-09 Effingers

Interesting. Maybe, I should go there instead. I think I can make it at lunchtime. Do you need an appointment or can you just show up?

I wasn't totally impressed by Effingers.

Hey Devils,

You can just show up. He is there running a truck repair business, you just go into the office and ask for Jim.

If you want to call first, his # is (908) 537-6446

Thanks. I went to Jim Flynn's Truck Repair today at lunchtime. It's quite the operation with mechanics running around. :lol: It was busy and while I was waiting I read a sign that said he only accepts cash or check. Crap! :oops: So, I had to leave to find a bank ATM. I found one in Washington. I returned and I was helped by Jim. I picked up a box of 500 rounds of Remington .22LR for $20 and some boxes of PMC .223 for $7.50 each. He had a nice selection of ammo. :D

I plan on going back for more. Nice guy. Better than Effinger's.

Thanks. I went to Jim Flynn's Truck Repair today at lunchtime. It's quite the operation with mechanics running around. :lol: It was busy and while I was waiting I read a sign that said he only accepts cash or check. Crap! :oops: So, I had to leave to find a bank ATM. I found one in Washington. I returned and I was helped by Jim. I picked up a box of 500 rounds of Remington .22LR for $20 and some boxes of PMC .223 for $7.50 each. He had a nice selection of ammo. :D

Are they open on the weekends?

Are they open on the weekends?

I'm not sure. I would think not since his primary business is the truck repair. Give him a call.