sage613

Two Lever Guns FS. Both no longer for sale

I have two lever guns for sale

1. Marlin 1894c in 357/38sp. Feeds and handles beautifully. Smooth action.  Very good plus condition. 1250.00-SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2.  Navy Arms/Uberti 1866 Yellow boy in rare 22lr I bought this used and cleaned it, put it away, and never shot it.  Good to very good condition. Has saddle ring 800.00 

Important.  I'll ship from my FFL to yours at no additional cost.  I cannot seem to post pics so pm me with your email if interested and I'll send you pics.  

First I"ll take it wins the sale Both no longer for sale

Sir.  1985 I believe. It's JM marked.  I'm guessing a very low round count.  I bought it used at Heritage guild  4 years ago, put 50 rounds thru it, and then it went into the safe.  It's really in great condition.  The action is incredibly smooth and unlike a lot of 1894s it runs 38s without a hitch

39 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

I am not and I have the certificates to prove it! :D

I have had a hankering for one of these for a while. It is what I adopted when they took all the handguns away in the UK.

I’ve been looking for a pre-remlin Marlin in .38/.357 for a decent price since about 2015. They are hens teeth. It’s even worse now with the resurgence in the “tactical” leverguns and new found popularity.

I found one in .44Mag and I got my hands on it for a ridiculously good price (JM marked Marlin 1894 from the late 70s) but I still want one in .38/.357.

Good luck with it!