revenger

menendez indicted

12 hours ago, Downtownv said:

. What DOES surprise me is that you can buy Menendez so cheap! A C-300 Benz? C'mon, man anything less than an S Class would be an insult!

U.S. senators are known for being some of the cheapest politicians to buy off.   Not kidding.

They sell their influence in multi-billion $ schemes for pennies on the dollar. 

1 hour ago, Bomber said:

U.S. senators are known for being some of the cheapest politicians to buy off.   Not kidding.

They sell their influence in multi-billion $ schemes for pennies on the dollar. 

Whores, the bunch of them!

gallows-built-on-judge-parkers-orders-harry-green.jpeg

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

Oh, and the NJ Attorney General's office is going to investigate itself:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/22/nj-attorney-generals-inquiry-menendez-00117719

Keep in mind, if he's found not guilty.in Federal Court he can be tried again in a state court.

His excuse is so lame. Confiscations in Cuba? Yes, but he was born in NYC.  100s of thousands of dollars in case he.had to flee? Bullshit.

I said it before.  He'll cop a plea.  Maybe let his wife off. Copping a plea will give him less of a sentence.

12 hours ago, GRIZ said:

Keep in mind, if he's found not guilty.in Federal Court he can be tried again in a state court.

His excuse is so lame. Confiscations in Cuba? Yes, but he was born in NYC.  100s of thousands of dollars in case he.had to flee? Bullshit.

I said it before.  He'll cop a plea.  Maybe let his wife off. Copping a plea will give him less of a sentence.

Actually I love this argument.

What we have is a sitting US Senator telling us that the current government is corrupt, and can not be trusted.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

From our member Patriot Pen reminds us of Menendez's anti-Gun Postion.

“Ciao, Roberto.”

Garden State's anti-gun Menendez should reap what he sows