brucin

New budget to double or more all firearm related permits

On 3/9/2024 at 2:35 PM, 45Doll said:

They are, and will be, admitting way more illegal aliens to make up for those of us migrating.

The U.S. invasion total so far eclipses the populations of 40 of our individual states.

How will "admitting way more illegal aliens" "make up for us migrating"? Where are the NJ tax revenues going to come from after the productive citizens flee the state? Illegals who are not welcome in their native countries because they either have no skills, or are too idolent to earn a living? From what I'm reading, most of those illegals are on the dole, as well as being protected from the consequences of their frequent criminality. State can't dole out what it doesn't have, and what it does have to give out comes from taxing the likes of you and me. Maybe FedGov would try to increase Federal taxes in the areas the productive citizens are fleeing to, to redistribute to shitholes like the DemonCraps are making of NJ, but that will ultimately meet with a lot of resistance, and cannot be sustained. If they are as criminal as I have been reading, if they don't have us to victimize, they will be assaulting and killing each other. That doesn't make for a viable or stable tax base, either. I don't doubt that TPTB in NJ plan what you claim, but it is a very short-sighted plan, and imo doomed to fail.

1 minute ago, Grima Squeakersen said:

How will "admitting way more illegal aliens" "make up for us migrating"? Where are the NJ tax revenues going to come from after the productive citizens flee the state?

Of course. I was referring to the votes necessary to keep the Marxist Democrats in power. Not the economy.

The upper echelons in this country no longer depend on 'the economy'.

The problem is your thinking like a logical human not like a politician..

Remember Trump wanted to change the Census to count citizens not people and the left pitched a fit?, there was reason they were so mad at that and if you think of it this way, you'll understand why...

You have a state with, let's call it Commifornia, 57 citizen and 40 millions illegals. You only have 57 citizens yet you have 57 electoral votes , 55  house votes and 2 senate votes. Those 57 have total control of the state and massive influence on federal government and presidential election, hell you can even vote yourself the cash you need to run such a crap hole.

You have to realize the rules of the game not rules of logic to understand their decisions.

1 hour ago, Grima Squeakersen said:

How will "admitting way more illegal aliens" "make up for us migrating"? Where are the NJ tax revenues going to come from after the productive citizens flee the state? Illegals who are not welcome in their native countries because they either have no skills, or are too idolent to earn a living? From what I'm reading, most of those illegals are on the dole, as well as being protected from the consequences of their frequent criminality. State can't dole out what it doesn't have, and what it does have to give out comes from taxing the likes of you and me. Maybe FedGov would try to increase Federal taxes in the areas the productive citizens are fleeing to, to redistribute to shitholes like the DemonCraps are making of NJ, but that will ultimately meet with a lot of resistance, and cannot be sustained. If they are as criminal as I have been reading, if they don't have us to victimize, they will be assaulting and killing each other. That doesn't make for a viable or stable tax base, either. I don't doubt that TPTB in NJ plan what you claim, but it is a very short-sighted plan, and imo doomed to fail.

Welcome to third world politics. A few very wealthy elites on top and their apparatchiks, everyone else on the bottom.