Downtownv

Understanding Your Knife Rights in New Jersey March 20, 2024 by Dorothy Canelas

I call this all total Bullshit and i wrote to the author.

Knife laws can be complicated and vary significantly from state to state. New Jersey has particularly complex and restrictive knife laws, making it essential for residents and visitors to understand their rights and the potential legal consequences of carrying certain types of knives.

New Jersey’s knife laws are designed to curb weapon-related violence and promote public safety. However, these laws can also be confusing for law-abiding citizens who use knives for everyday tasks, outdoor activities, or self-defense. Knowing your rights and understanding the nuances of these laws is crucial to avoid potential legal trouble.

More here: https://agadari.com/understanding-your-knife-rights-in-new-jersey/

Now why is this all Moot?

BRUEN. Period.

I have pocket knives I keep in my center consoles (legal). I have 2 large knives I keep in the cross bed tool box on my pickup along with a hatchet. I also have tow ropes and boat equipment in there, so I think I'm good to go. I'm really tired of all this "illegal" bullshit when the real criminals aren't punished at all. It's just easier to fuck with the law abiding citizen.

• Agree 1