sroc112

This Morning at Cherry Ridge

I was aiming to get there at 830am but ended up parking shortly after 930. It was surprisingly not crowded. A couple benches taken but I had no issues getting spots and was pretty quite as well as most people were shooting precision so no real rapid firing taking place at any point. It was a nice day. 

On 3/30/2024 at 10:16 PM, 45Doll said:

Where's Peel?

It IS a nice range! Love that place. And... rifle season is HERE.... woo-hoo!!! :good:

Though - and I hate to sound "high-maintenance" here - but I can't wait until they finally get with the times and move fully over to electronic targets... now that I've participated in matches both with and without them, I personally think those e-target systems are DA BOMB!!!

Even for casual shooting they're nice, but if you're in a match... e-targets certainly makes the whole day far more pleasant. Who wants to be pulling targets like a lowly beast of burden?... not this woman!

On 3/30/2024 at 4:23 PM, sroc112 said:

Signed up for membership last month, the place is awesome.

Congrats on your membership! It's a lovely range, isn't it? Wait until all the trees green out - it's even prettier! And it's downright gorgeous in autumn... set in that nice bowl-shaped, wooded valley. 

11 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Though - and I hate to sound "high-maintenance" here - but I can't wait until they finally get with the times and move fully over to electronic targets... now that I've participated in matches both with and without them, I personally think those e-target systems are the best thing since pork roll!!!

FIFY

• FacePalm 1

6 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Can these e-targets be printed.  If you can't put a good grouping up on the refrigerator, then what's the point.

That's what your smart phone is for. Print it out, if you must, and post it on the refrigerator.