nitrospaz9

Bullet hole saturday 8/15

Gonna head up there this weekend around 9. Bringing a newbie with me lol. She is about 4'11" and never fired a gun before. Not sure if my 1911 is the right first gun but what the hell lol. She is an ex of mine so anyone coming keep an eye on her lol i dont wanna get shot while not looking.

My wife and I are there almost every Monday morning (we work nights) and I can usually get there Wendsday or Thursday morning as well. I like the range and the people there but it's a small place and gets way too crowded on weekends. That's one reason we joined Cherry Ridge, to have a place to shoot on weekends. You should probably get there a little before 9 on Saturday if you don't want to wait in line.

but it's a small place and gets way too crowded on weekends.

I'm like 15 minutes away from BH, but what Ed said is why I dont go to BH more often and why I'm probably joining Cherry Ridge next month. For the most part, I only go during the early afternoon on weekdays if I happen to be off of work (which is rare).

That said, you guys should come up to Cherry Ridge during the next clay shoot

but it's a small place and gets way too crowded on weekends.

I'm like 15 minutes away from BH, but what Ed said is why I dont go to BH more often and why I'm probably joining Cherry Ridge next month. For the most part, I only go during the early afternoon on weekdays if I happen to be off of work (which is rare).

That said, you guys should come up to Cherry Ridge during the next clay shoot

I feel like a proud parent after reading this. The man comes to one clay event and he's hooked. Ugh I'm so glad I pushed to get the monthly clay shoot, hearing all the fun everybody's been having mad the little bit of work that I did (posting a topic HAHA) totally worth it.

THANKS MAKS FOR MAKING THIS ALL POSSIBLE!!!!

no problem man, your always welcome, more the merrier. And if it wasn't for Malsua, I'd still be sitting on my couch procrastinating about shooting my guns. Instead he took me under his week and said, you stupid kid you, you are never going to have any money anymore because all your ever going to want to do is go shoot your guns. And I said, thats fine with me! haha

Anyway I've been meaning to get down to Bullethole. I was across the street at Gun for hire one day i should stop by and check everything out one of these days. Maybe when it gets colder out, I'll get the north boys to head on down to do some shooting.

the weekends arent that bad at BH you just have to be one of the first ones through the door. i am going to join CR on the 6th but BH is sooooooooooo close to home.. during the week during the day is def the best time to hit the BH and the service is the best i have bought 90% of my guns there and will keep going back but there is nothing like shooting outdoors

Well the newbies that I bought with me both managed to burn there tits lol. Thats why you dont wear tank tops to the range. But they did pretty good for their first time ever.. Showed them once or twice how to load it hold it and there stance and they were fine from there. Hung out with sickrick for a bit. That little glock sure packs a punch. I would defnitly think about getting the full size though. But all in all it was a good morning. Now time for lunch and maybe a nap.