Maksim

BA 9-8-09

Is BA open on Labor day? lol. May go monday as well, as soon as I get off the plane. go home, grab the guns, grab my new range bag from Ukraine..... and go shoot. =)

There should not be jetlag I dont think.... its a 12 hour flight.... but leaving 1am local time here, getting back 6am EST. so getting back my extra 6 hours of sleep I lost on hte way here.

Worst part.... I had a one hour flight odessa to kiev last night. first scheduled 7:10, then a few days ago moved to 8. got to airport, it was 9pm, 9:30, 10, 10:30, and finally lifted off at 10:55pm, and walked into the hotel in kiev at 1am.

Now i have a day to relax, waiting for some family friends here to show me around hte city, and then back to airport tonight for a 5am flight to israel, where I have an 8 hour layover.... which I will use to full capacity, go to the beach, my israeili soldier is waiting for me, before flying back to the states.

Honestly, I like you guys an all... but would love to have stayed the 10 extra days in israel, and only 2 or so in Ukraine. All the amazing memories from israel have been diminished by ukraine. lol. the best way to describe it.... its Pergatory, with few signs of heaven and hell in between.

I will try to make it. I was off all last week so my first day back at the office may be nuts...Could someone bring a nice smooth operating .38/.357 revolver for me to try?? (hint: Wolfy? ;) . I have the Ruger GP100 and am thinking about a trigger job but I have no idea what a smooth revolver action really feels like...

Your Isreali Soldier is waiting for you? :!: My god man, what happened to you over there?

Obviously I am faithful to my gf.......

Last pic is of us... at like 11pm, after 10 days of a brutal beating of a trip through the entire country of israel.... before the flight to ukraine. Was funny that we met 5 other people that extended their stay in one store in Haifa.

I am much more refreshed now. lol.

She's Israeili Air force.

lol. but now I am back at home.... and found my ammo cabinet stash refilled..... god bless some women. :D

That is what she had left over while you were away.. :mrgreen:

Hehe, I found my stash richer by....

6 100 round 9mm WW packs

2 100 round 40sw WW packs

2 50 round boxes of 40sw

Now I need 223....

Well I knew it... As soon as i got in this morning i found out i was needed at a meeting tonight at 7. Probably won't get out of it until 9 or 930. I will not be there. Thanks Wolfy but i will miss the well tuned revolver. Damn.

Just quit. Nothing is worth missing the ROM