StriderTB

Benelli MR1 5.56 carbine

it definitly looks awkward, but if it performs well does it really matter? I'll be the first one on record to say i'll let someone else spend that kind of money and test it out and give some reviews before I even think of making a purchase.

it definitly looks awkward, but if it performs well does it really matter? I'll be the first one on record to say i'll let someone else spend that kind of money and test it out and give some reviews before I even think of making a purchase.

Of course it does. The fat chick down the street may be the greatest thing in the sack. But I'll never know because I ain't taking her to Dairy Queen. Follow?

Just my opinion but with the sevear decline in demand and the increased manufacturing of most part's companies

why would anyone pay more then 1k for a AR type rifle epically a NJ legal variant is beyond me. Since mil spec stripped lowers can be had for 89.99 and the ease of assembly due to the online community you can easily build a top of the line AR for less then 1k. I try and support local shops but most are out of their mind's for Surplus and "Assault" type rifles.